The 360-degree camera helps to overcome the limitations of vision, hidden corners, and blind spots of the rearview mirror. Observe the whole car around, help drive safely, easily go back and forth, avoid unnecessary collisions Connect, and display images directly through the DVD screen.
Reasons for Programming camera 360 SVS MODUL
- When using a 360 camera on the way to change mode, the camera is not displayed on the Taplo screen or cannot switch from 360 camera mode to another screen.
- Upgrade your car to add 360 camera features
- When replacing a new 360 camera screen
Need to prepare equipment and software to support Programing camera 360 SVS MODUL
The computer that supports programming coding :
- Durable, compact Panasonic military computer.
- Configure a stable computer to process data.
- Strong design.
Also related computers for programming encoding such as:
- Panasonic CF-19
- Panasonic CF-D1
- Panasonic CF-53
Programmable encoder device:
- Diagnostic device SD connect C4 Doip is a specialized device from Mercedes-Benz.
- Used to diagnose, read and fix errors, look up spare parts and vehicle manufacturer documents. Mercedes-Benz.
- The device connects stably when repairing errors on the vehicle.
Picture: Diagnostic device SD connect C4 Doip.
Software for coding programming: Programming and diagnostics software
- Xentry OpenShell software is diagnostic; fixes; looks up circuit diagrams; look up spare parts; programming coding.
- Xentry OpenShell software supports Programing camera 360 SVS MODUL
Image : Xentry Openshell software – Mercedes-Benz
Steps 360 camera Programming SVS MODUL
Step 1: Park the car in the right place to perform Programming camera 360 SVS MODUL.
Image: The technician park the car in accordance with the regulations before performing the programming coding.
Advantages of parking in the right place before working:
- Helping to code the programming is convenient for the movement of technicians.
- Convenience for connecting programmable encoders.
- Compliance to ensure safety when repairing.
Step 2: Check the car’s front camera.
Image: Car front camera
- Location: Front of the car under Mercedes-Benz Logo
- Check: Camera has yellow drive, cracked
Step 3: Check the camera under the mirror
Image: Camera under mirror
- Location: Under the left and right mirrors.
- Check: The camera is not yellow, cracked
Step 4: Check the rear camera
Image: Rear camera mercedes-benz
- Location: Behind Mercedes-Benz
- Check: Camera has yellow drive, cracked
Step 5: Check the camera with Xentry software
Image: Show multi-camera 360 calibration
– Requirements: Do all 360 cameras, 360 camera motion joints
– Implementation instructions: Perform calibration drive on one the road is flattest, vehicle speed ranges from 5 to 30 km/h
Step 6: Parameters when coding on Xentry
Image: Parameters when coding on Xentry
- Parameters: Vehicle speed, steering angle, no colour effect, camera, effect, progress bar,…
Step 7: Update data on Xentry Openshell diagnostic software
Image: Xentry OpenShell software
- Updated: Download programming data.
Step 8: Check all around
Image: Quiet the whole car to update data
- This time Xentry will update the data to the car’s screen
- Need to keep the updated screen mode
Step 9: Check the sync The vehicle table meter checks the speed stability when scanning the entire vehicle
Image: The taplo meter displays the parameters
Display: The vehicle is parked, the temperature is 82 degrees F
Step 10: Move the car to scan the whole car
Image: Scan the entire vehicle
- After the update is complete, the steering wheel and clock display are blue.
Step 11: Check the 360 camera on the car monitor
Image: Display the car screen retractable camera.
- The camera shows 360 degrees of the car, behind the car, right and left mirror, from top to bottom.
Step 12: Check the camera on and off
Image: Car screen shows map
- When we have installed 360 camera, we can switch to modes such as radio, map, …
Details Programing camera 360 SVS MODUL
Programing camera 360 SVS MODUL is extremely simple. With just a few steps to correct Mercedes error codes with models W204, W906, W204, W156, W164, W166, W212, W213, W221, W222, W253, W156, W164, W205, W222, W251, W166, W117, … Edit quick error.
An important note in the process of coding and programming offline
– With just a few simple steps, we can start our Mercedes-Benz car. You can do this at home, but to avoid the unfortunate situation that when manipulating the ECU, even a small mistake during use can destroy your ECU and sometimes even damage your ECU. damage your ECU as well. cost thousands of dollars. thousand dollars to repair.
– To avoid that risk, contact Eurocatool’s team of professional technicians for the best support with the best service in the world trusted by many people.
– With professional service and a team of professionally trained technicians ready to serve 24/7. To enjoy the best service and surprise great deals, please contact:
– Address: 392 Phuc Dien, Xuan Phuong Ward, Nam Tu Liem District, Hanoi, Vietnam
– Whatsapp: (+84) 388 951 999
– Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can watch all video tutorial on my Youtube channel Car Diagnostic Software