Airmatic Mercedes malfunction is one of the damages that can directly endanger the safety of people in the vehicle. To avoid bad cases during operation, Eurocartool team will support you on how to reset Airmatic on Mercedes W205 with coding and programming software.
What is Airmatic Mercedes suspension?
This system basically consists of front and rear air shock absorbers, an air compressor, a central air tank, and a control box. Airmatic’s mission is to keep the car stable even on the bumpiest roads, by absorbing shocks and bumps, providing comfort from the driving experience to the smoothness of the passengers and the whole age Airmactic
Signs of Airmatic malfunction:
The easiest sign is that you will see that your car will be lower than usual and on the central dashboard there will be an error message displayed.
There are many causes of problems on Airmatic:
- Strut fault
- AirMatic compressor is damaged
- The relay or fuse of the air suspension system is burnt
- The trouble with the split valve
- Defective undercarriage control box
In the post In this writing, we will show you how to reset Airmatic suspension.
How to reset Airmatic Mercedes?
Required software and connected devices:
To fix this error, you need to prepare:
- Software: DTS Monaco or Vediamo. These are two specialized software used to program and re-code the ECU boxes on the vehicle system.
- Connecting device: C4 – this is a diagnostic, coding, programming, reading, and debugging device,… for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. (this device is required)
If you don’t have enough software or equipment, click here to get immediate support from us.
After preparing the necessary software and equipment. We will proceed with the following steps:
Step 1: Connect the Xentry on the computer to the vehicle and identify the Airmatic control box as the SPC222 box.
Step 2: Run the DTS Monaco software and connect to the SPC222 box.
Step 3: Run the CFF flash file again
Step 4: Proceed to re-code the ECU SPC222 box
Step 5: Check the system again on Xentry
Step 6: Test drive the car to check if the system is working properly or not.
Above are the steps on how to reset Airmatic Mercedes with coding software. However, these operations require users who have a lot of experience in using coding software with absolute precision. If you are inexperienced in this, we are happy to support remote coding by a team of professional technicians. Contact us immediately to minimize the risks encountered.
You can watch more videos about coding and programming at the youtube link below:
Special Service at Eurocartool !!!
With a professional technical team, we bring to you:
- 24/7 technical Mercedes-Benz support service: Diagnosis, Coding-programing via teamviewer
- 1 year software warranty and lifetime support
- Free repair documents for new car models with full video instruction
- Limited edition manual written by Eurocartool’s technicians during the process of coding and programming offline Mercedes- Audi -….- BMW
Our Mercedes-Benz technicians will be available to assist you 24/7 anywhere via: