BMW ISTA software is a universal dealer-level diagnostic software commonly used for all BMW models by technicians. It replaces older versions of the DIS diagnostic software. The ISTA software can also program all BMW models except the E-Series models. In this article, Eurocartool will show you how to use ISTA software. Follow along below!!
Characteristic features of BMW ISTA Software
- Diagnostic features:
- Read and clear fault codes
- Service reset
- Code/program modules
- Circuit diagrams
- Repair instructions
- Technical documentation
- Apply Software updates and Firmware for your BMW
- Diagnostics on individual modules
- Vanos testing
Programming and coding features
- Read timing diagnostics and live display data
- Create test plans for repairs/upgrades / update
- EWS DMW synchronization
- Vehicle Program functions (including retrofit))
- Coding of vehicle
- functions Key personalization features and Memory (lights, comfort features, etc.) )
- Remote control programming
- Reset adaptations
- Private value, personal coding
- Activate ABS pump for oil flow
- Reset SMG/SSG functions
- Turn off RCD warnings, Turn off notifications Tire control does not work
You can refer to ISTA P software, this is specialized software for coding and programming for BMW vehicles.
You can refer to the free download here:
Step-by-step instructions for using BMW ISTA
Here is a video link showing you how to use BMW ISTA software proficiently:
Step 1: Open ISTA software
Step 2: Vehicle identification and information display
Step 3: Choose Vehicle information for reading Vehicle details, repair history, Control unit tree, Control unit list, Operations report, Info from Service Consultation
Step 4: Choose Vehicle management for read Fault memory, Fault patterms, Function Structure, Component Structure, Text Search, SAE fault code input
Step 5: Choose Service plan for read Hit list, Test plan, Programming plan, wiring diagram
System requirements for BMW ISTA software
- Windows: 10 (32 or 64 bit)
- Disc Size: 300Gb HHD or SSD
- CPU 2.2 Ghz or higher.
- RAM: 8 GB
- Windows 7/8 and Microsoft EDGE are not supported!!!
You can refer to a few more specialized laptop models for diagnostics and programming that meet all the requirements of the software such as: Panasonic CF-19, Panasonic CF-53, Panasonic CF-54, Panasonic CF-D1
Devices connected to the software
Currently, there are many devices on the market that can be used with the ISTA D, but the BMW ICOM NEXT is most appreciated for its features and stability.
For any information, please message us directly via the website or WhatsApp at +84 388951999 for the fastest advice. Our technicians are available to assist you 24/7.