ICOM A BMW Tool is a device with full diagnostic and programming features for BMW models. Besides, it is also a repair support software, in this article we will learn in detail about the advantages and disadvantages of this device.
ICOM A BMW Tool Information
ICOM A BMW tool is a diagnostic tool for BMW widely used in the market. field with advanced diagnostic and programming functions through MOST, K-CAN, and D-CAN protocols. It also includes system management on the vehicle, supporting the engine system, electrical system…
Icom A Functions
The functions of the ICOM A device are extremely diverse with outstanding features such as a Wi-Fi connection that makes it easy to program and create keys online, connect to the company at any time, diagnose all BMW models, read and remove errors in-depth,…
ICOM A BMW supports
- ISTA P software which is a replacement software. replace the old SSS Program software. The BMW ISTA P is intended to replace all control modules that depend on coding, programming, and activation on many BMW models.
- ISTA+/D is software that supports reading errors, clearing errors, activating the system, testing plans, updating and programming, and looking up circuit diagrams and part locations.
- ETK is software that searches for parts by model, VIN, serial number, a catalog containing a list of applicability of a part, and program including service messages.
In addition, there are many other software that you can refer to in the following package: BMW DIAGNOSTIC SOFTWARE PACKAGE
Advantages – Disadvantages
BMW ICOM A has all the features of an in-depth diagnostic device with advantages such as:
- Multi-language support
- Diagnose all BMW models
- PCB board works well
- Good performance, affordable price
But this special tools for BMW still have disadvantages :
- Does not support wifi connection
- Old interface
- No improvements in throughput, programming or boot time…
Although ICOM A still works well and is used by technicians, if you need an improved version, you can refer to : ICOM NEXT
BMW ICOM NEXT is an upgraded version of ICOM A and ICOM P. This device can perform diagnostic features and update many new features as well as improve the defects of the old equipment.
ICOM A BMW tool is a tool for BMW with stability, full diagnostic features and multilingual support. Although this device still has small defects, it still supports good repair and error handling, suitable for the price.
Hope the above information is useful to you, if you have any questions, please contact Eurocartool via WhatsApp +84 388951999. Our team of technicians is available 24/7 to assist. You will surely be satisfied with the service!