You are a technician learning about Odis software and don’t know how to use it? This is diagnostic software that many technicians appreciate. In this article, we will guide you to use this software in the most detail. In addition, we also provide a completely free user manual. Check out the article below!
Odis software and connection interface.
To be able to perform the diagnosis you need to have: Laptop + Diagnostic software + Diagnostic equipment.
See more: Odis Service, Odis Engineer
Requires computer and device to connect Odis software
LAPTOP CONFIGURATION REQUIREMENTS
You need to prepare
- A core i5 laptop
- At least 4GB ram
- 256GB SSD hard drive space.
Suppose you are looking for a computer with high durability, meeting the requirements of computer parameters and configuration. In that case, you can refer to the Laptops used by many technicians such as Laptop CF19, CF31, CF53, and CF-D1.
DEVICES THAT THE SOFTWARE SUPPORTS
ODIS software is used through the specialized diagnostic equipment VAS 5054A.
- Vehicle protocols are handled directly in the VAS 5054A. Increases the time to analyze and process vehicle diagnostic and damage information.
- Connection via USB port is simple and easy, no need for any other connection cables.
- Used directly on the computer, convenient for looking up repair information.
Supported connection standards
- K-line (ISO9141-2)
- High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2)
- Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3)
- J1850 (SAE J1850)
- UDS Protocol
- PWM Protocol
Alternatively, you can refer to our software package. This includes all software, devices (Vas5054) and computers. The software in this package is Odis software (Odis Engineer, Odis service), Etka (electronic parts catalog) and Elsawin (look up circuit diagrams) to support the repair process for VAG vehicles. See more: VAG PACKAGE COMBO DIAGNOSTISC
ODIS software function.
ODIS is specialized diagnostic software for Volkswagen, Audi, Skoda, Seat, MAN, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti brands. You will also be able to access the following information while diagnosing your vehicle:
- Vehicle Information
- Troubleshooting Code Guide
- Circuit Diagram
Instructions for using ODIS diagnostic software
If you having trouble working and using VAG’s specialized diagnostic software and equipment, this is the right video for you, it’s completely free for you.
- Preparation: Laptop to install diagnostic software + VAS 5054a diagnostic device.
- Connect the diagnostic device and diagnostic software by USB cord.
- Connect the VAS 5054a Diagnostic Device to the vehicle using the OBD port.
- Open the diagnostic software.
Video tutorials made by technicians at Eurocartool. See detailed instructions on how to use it in the video below: Odis Diagnostic Software User Manual
In addition, we will give you a free file to use this software. You can see here: Odis software manual file FREE
Above are the most detailed step-by-step instructions performed by the technicians at Eurocartool and recorded in the video. If you are looking to use this software, you can order it right at our website.
In addition, we have a remote support service that saves you time and money. Our technicians are available to fulfill your request 24/7. To book the service please contact us via WhatsApp: +84 388951999.
You can learn more about us through the following social media channels:
- Website: https://eurocartool.com/
- Youtube: Car Diagnostic Software
- Fanpage: Car Diagnostic Software