Mercedes is one of the lines that has developed many features to create comfort for users. However, there are also many Mercedes hidden features that many people do not know about. To activate them, you need experience, so Eurocartool will introduce to you a book with detailed instructions on the steps to code this feature quickly and easily.
Information about 100 Mercedes hidden features coding Document
The coding book 100 Mercedes hidden features includes 232 pages compiled from the work experience of professional technicians at Eurocartool. Below is some basic information about this book.
Name: SECRET TO BECOME MASTER CODING 100 HIDDEN FEATURES
Number of pages: 232 pages
Author: Technician at Eurocartool and Autotech
Weight: 1 kg
Content of coding 100 Mercedes hidden features
This book guides on coding 100 Mercedes hidden features using 2 software: Vediamo and DTS monaco. Unlike the previous two books that we introduced, this book is all about detailed knowledge and instructions on how to code features easily.
The content of the book includes:
- Change Sound Volume for Benz Door Opening & Closing on W212
- Active ESP Off Menu for Mercedes Benz on W204
- Benz Key Warning If Leaving Car
- Lights Turn on with Daylights Activated on W204
- Activate Remaining Fuel Liters for Benz on W204,W212
- DVD Region Changing
- Speed Limit Signs Show (Map & MPC Camera Data)
- Turn Signal Flasher Changed from 3x to 5x
- Turn on Sidemarker When Turn Signal
- Mercedes Benz Hill Assist Start Functioning
- ME97 ECU Changing Vmax
Software and device requirements
To use this book effectively, you need to have specialized software and equipment to be able to perform operations directly.
- Software requirements: Vediamo or DTS Monaco (depending on the car model you want to repair)
- Device requirements: Devices that can connect and work with the above two software such as SD connect C4, open port, Autel, j2534,…
- Laptop: Requires computer to meet standard configuration i5 generation 3, Ram 4GB or more, SSD hard drive 256 or more, Windows 10, 11
This book will help you code Mercedes hidden features on Mercedes models such as W204, W205, W212, W164, W166, W211, W203, W219, W210, C209, X204, C207, W220, C207, W218, W205, W253, W213, W906, W453, W177, w247, W118, W167.
Highlights of the book
This book will be for technicians who already know how to use Vediamo and DTS monaco software, and technicians who want to improve their feature coding skills. Detailed instructions from images to explanations of turning on and off hidden features on Mercedes cars through 2 software Vediamo and DTS Monaco:
- Hidden light feature
- About the Head Unit screen
- About the instrument cluster screen
- About HVAC air conditioning system (according to book content)
- Step-by-step instructions with actual pictures.
- Explain specific steps based on the content and explain the features specifically why they need to be turned on or off.
Order today to receive incentives from Eurocartool, this book will help you understand and code Mercedes’ hidden features easily. Each step-by-step guide has detailed explanations to help readers understand quickly. If you have any questions, you can contact us via website or WhatsApp: +13155472355 for the fastest advice and support.
SPECIAL AT EUROCARTOOL
With a professional technical team, we bring to you:
- 24/7 technical support service: Diagnosis, Coding-programing via Teamviewer
- 1-year software warranty and lifetime support
- Free repair documents for new car models with full video instruction
- Limited edition manual was written by Eurocartool’s technicians during the process of coding and programming offline Mercedes
Our Mercedes technicians will be available to assist you 24/7 anywhere via: