GM Diagnostic Software and tool package include Tech2win software, GDS 2 software, and MDI 2 tool. These are the GM tools and equipment used by technicians to repair GM vehicles. See details of this product package below.
Introduction to GM Diagnostic Software and tool package
GM package includes specialized software and equipment to support the car repair process, helping technicians save time and effort.
Tech2win is a software used to diagnose and read errors and support programming for old GM vehicles from 2013 and earlier. Its main functions are Read and clear fault codes, Read the vehicle’s parameters, Activate the engine actuator, Perform drivetrain, chassis, and bodywork tests.
GDS 2 software
GDS2 software (Global Diagnostic System 2) is designed for use by technicians to diagnose and repair systems automotive electronics all GM models from 2014 to the present and some models manufactured in 2010 – 2013
This software is connected from the computer to the vehicle using a GM MDI connector (or equivalent J2534).
The function of the software:
- Read VIN, ECU part number, and software number
- Record, store, and playback stored data.
- Control and monitor Output Control functions.
- Configure and reset functions.
- Record or display history of previous vehicle diagnostic sessions.
MDI 2 Diagnostic Tool – GM scan tool
GM MDI 2 Diagnostic Tool is a professional device for GM programming software, diagnosing and repairing GM vehicles. This is gm scan tool professional diagnostic machine supports in-depth ECU diagnosis of old and new models through the software on PC. The product has features from basic to advanced such as Read errors – clear errors, install – program control systems.
GM programming tool professional features
- Automatic vehicle identification and vehicle information reading
- Read errors and clear errors
- View dynamic data of vehicle systems.
- Activate the actuator on the vehicle.
- Flash new software to the current ECU to correct drivability problems.
- Programming and setting up new ECUs (PCM, ABS, Instrument cluster, airbags, BCM, …)
- Programming the key.
- Learn the clutch pedal, relearn the throttle, relearn the crankshaft sensor, and reset maintenance.
- Support standard diagnostic and programming J2534
Computer configuration requirements
To use the most stable and effective GM package, GM diagnostic software for laptop, you need a computer with the following configuration:
- Processor: Intel Core i3, i5, i7 4th
- GenSystem Memory (RAM) : 4GB
- Hard Disk Drive: 50GB free space
- Operating System: Window 7/8/10
You can refer to some GM computer programming that are used by many technicians today: Panasonic CF-19, Panasonic CF-53, Panasonic CF-54, Panasonic CF-D1.
Instructions for installation and use GM software
When you purchase a GM device and software package, we will assist you with remote installation to your hard drive and then ship it to you with the device. In the process of using, if you encounter any problems, please contact us directly for the fastest solution. We are committed to a 1-year product warranty for software and 6 months for equipment. Any questions about gm pcm flash programming tools, you can contact us for advice and support.
Below is a video on how to connect devices and software to computers and cars that you can refer to: Instructions- Connect the GM device to the car diagnostic software
To buy software package and GM diagnostic tool you can order directly through the website or contact us via whatsapp: +84 388951999 for the fastest advice and support. Our technicians with years of experience are always ready to assist you 24/7
There are no reviews yet.