Lenovo Thinkpad L440 is a computer known as a laptop that does not stand out from other computer brands. However, it is highly appreciated by many people for its ability to work effectively. Check out the details of this device in the description below for details on the features and features of this Thinkpad.
Lenovo Thinkpad L440 Specifications
|Screen||14 inches HD|
|Resolution||1366 x 768 Pixels|
|Dimensions (mm)||350 x 240 x 30|
|CPU||Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4200M CPU @ 2.5 GHz (4CPUs)|
|Connector||3xUSB 2.0, 1xUSB 3.0, 1xVGA, 1xMini DisplayPort, SD Card Reader, RJ-45, 3.5mm combo jack|
|Hard Drive||SSD 512GB|
|Weight (Not charging)||2.1 kg|
|Weight (with charger)||2.34 kg|
Highlights of Lenovo Thinkpad L440
- 28000 folds open
- The screen opens and folds comfortably 180 degrees
- Battery lasts 4-5 hours
- Compact design
- The shell is made of plastic with a matte finish, anti-fingerprint
- Can upgrade to higher CPU
- Upgrade RAM, hard drive
- Solid keyboard
- Quick start up in just 6 seconds
- Military Standard MIL STD 810g
- The device’s durability and resistance to impacts and environmental factors
- Bchicklet keyboard full size and large size
- DThe screen resolution is quite good up to 1366 x 768, giving the image realism and sharpness
|Mercedes||Xentry, DAS. Wis/Asra, EPC, DTS Monaco, Vedi, Starfinder||C4, M6|
|BMW||Ista-D, Ista-P. E-sys, ETK||ICOM, K-Dcan|
|VAG||Odis E, Odis S, Elsawin,||Vas5054, Vas6154, SVCI|
|GM||Tech2win, GDS 2||MDI2|
|Ford-Mazda||IDS, FDRS||VCM II|
Lenovo Thinkpad L440 is a laptop that can be bumped and impacted from the environment, in addition to basic functions for office workers, this is also a good choice for repair technicians.
This machine has a moderate price but fully supports other functions, with a compact design. You can easily carry it with you during auto repair.
To buy this computer you can order directly at our website, if you have any questions about the device. You can message via the website or WhatsApp +84 38895199 for the fastest advice and support.
There are no reviews yet.