VAS6154A is the latest diagnostic and programming device after VAS5054A for Porsche. This device can read and clear fault codes, and dynamic data streams, programming, coding, and personalized settings, including service information systems, technical briefs, diagrams, spare parts drawing, diagnostic planning, etc.
- Dimensions: 136 x 48 x 25mm
- Weight: 150g
- Power supply: 8-18V (via connector car). Output: 5W
Outstanding Features of VAS6154
VAS 6154 is upgraded with new features such as:
- Support WIFI and USB connections
- Diagnostic protocol containing GFF interrupts expanded measurement values, an improved overview of ECU communication, diagnostic hardware used, diagnostic hardware connection type, operating system, hotfix usage, and support request submission.
- Improved display of measured values.
- Documents in GFF are displayed in separate windows.
- A message box will be displayed when starting the test drive.
- GFF error correction can be integrated with diagnostic sessions.
- Auto-delete and auto-save diagnostic protocols after successful transfer.
- More diagnostic device selections.
Here’s what comes in the box with the VAS 6154
- 01 USB cable module
- 01 WLAN module
- 01 VAS6154
VAS6154 systems can interfere
The device can interfere with techniques such as
- ECT (Electronic Control Transmission).
- EFJ (Electronic fuel injection).
- Airbag system.
- BCM (Body Control Module)
- MMI (Man Machine Interface)
- Door Control Unit
- Seat Control Unit
Diagnostic protocol VAS6154A supports:
- K-line (ISO9141-2);
- High-speed CAN (ISO 11898-2);
- Low-speed CAN (ISO 11898-3);
- J1850 (SAE J1850);
Compatible car model:
It is compatible with all Volkswagen vehicles from 2000 onwards, including new features and upcoming models:
After numerous testing times, we find that VAS 6154A is perfectly compatible with PIWIS software and ODIS. Especially when the device is connected with PIWIS, it creates a significant increase in working performance compared to its predecessor – VAS5054A. Are you looking for VAS6154A??? If you’re confused and need more advice, please contact us to receive our immediate response.
In addition to VAS6154, another device that also works with Porsche diagnostic software is Piwis tester 3.
Special at Eurocartool !!!
With a professional technical team, we bring to you:
- 24/7 technical support service: Diagnosis, Coding-programing via Teamviewer
- 1-year software warranty and lifetime support
- 6 months device warranty
- Free repair documents for new car models with full video instruction
- Limited edition manual was written by Eurocartool’s technicians during the process of coding and programming offline Mercedes- Audi -….- BMW
Our Porsche technicians will be available to assist you 24/7 anywhere via: