Get the Audi Radio code within 2 hours for all Audi car and SUV models after using Eurocartool’s Audi Radio Code issuance service. If you want to get the correct radio code for your radio device then follow these steps
What is the Audi radio code?
The Audi car radio is protected by a special anti-theft code. This Audi radio code ensures that the radio cannot be used by unauthorized persons. Your radio will not work without the code and access to the menu is disabled. You won’t be able to use radio features such as tuning for radio stations, playing CDs, connecting an MP3 player, or even turning up the volume.
Why need Audi radio code?
VW code is the key to reactivating the radio box on Volkswagen cars. Radio will require this code in some cases such as:
- The radio box is removed to replace the radio control box, Head Unit or replace the ECM control box, Engine control module….
- The main battery is dead.
- Radio box has been replaced under warranty
- Car dealerships deal in used cars and have changed the radio box before selling the car
How to retrieve the Audi Radio code?
Disabled radio boxes make your driving experience greatly reduced. To reactivate the radio box, it is required that you have a Radio Code (PIN). Just you need to contact us via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or WhatsApp: +13155472355 bring up the radio box problems you are having to us.
Eurocartool’s professional technicians will directly assist you in retrieving the Mercedes radio code accurately and quickly. You only need to provide us with basic information about the radio box including: Radio
To receive the Audi Radio code you just need to do the following steps:
Step 1: Contact our technician via website or WhatsApp for direct consultation
Step 2: Provide vehicle information including the SERIAL NUMBER, VIN NUMBER, and Radio Image with the Serial number.
Step 3: Fill in the information to receive the code: name, email, WhatsApp
Step 4: Make payment
Step 5: Receive Audi radio code via email filled-in information.
Information to provide:
There are 2 ways to find Audi radio’s serial number :
- The serial number is displayed on the radio’s display
- Serial number marked on the label or engraved directly on the radio box. In this case, to be able to see the serial number, you need to remove the radio from the control panel. You can also take a picture of the radio box with the serial number and send it to us to help you find the serial faster.
Audi radio serial numbers always begin with AUZ +11 digits and letters. For example, AUZ2Z3B1311122 could start with: AUZ1Z1, AUZ1Z2, AUZ1Z3, AUZ1Z4, AUZ2Z1, AUZ2Z2, AUZ2Z3, AUZBZ7, AUZAZ1, AUZ5Z4… followed by a letter then 7 numbers.
You can find the VIN in several locations in the vehicle such as:
- Driver’s Door Frame
- Front strut tower
- Trunk area
- Under seats
- Registration or Title
You can send more photos taken and return the label containing the serial number on the radio box so that our technicians can assist in faster and more accurate Radio Code retrieval.
Note: You can pay online by PayPal or by direct transfer to us. All information as well as the payment process is absolutely confidential.
After our system confirms you have made successful payment, Audi radio code will be sent to your Email or WhatsApp in up to 2 hours.
Special Service in Eurocartool
Using Eurocartool’s vw radio codes service, you will be
- Issued with an accurate Audi Radio Code in just up to 2 hours
- There is a technician to assist you with free radio/map retrieval consultation
- Refund 100% if Audi Radio Code (PIN) does not work
If you have any questions about coding and programming, please contact us via WhatsApp: +13155472355. We will always provide technical support for the products you have purchased from us. Professional technicians from Eurocartool are available 24/7 to handle your queries.