FORD IDS (Ford Integrated Diagnostic System) is a specialized Ford diagnostic software. Using a specialized diagnostic device combined with the latest Ford IDS V129 software version, users can diagnose all Ford in the current market. With this version, technicians can diagnose fault codes, read ECU information, read dynamic data, activate executive structures, and reset and program electronic control boxes on the vehicle.
1. Ford IDS Diagnostic Software Information
Name: Ford Integrated Diagnostic System
Language: English, Germany, French, Italian, Spanish, Swedish, Dutch, Danish, Finland, Norwegian, Portuguese.
Ford diagnostic software features
Here are the main functions of this software:
- Automatic vehicle detection.
- Read and clear system faults.
- Read dynamic data.
- Activate the actuator.
- Reset steering angle, set injector code, relearn high-pressure pump – injector, regenerate DPF bulb, exhaust brake system
- Set the key, synchronize the control box.
- And many other intensive features.
And many other enhancements include:
- Install and program new electronic control boxes on vehicles such as (Engine, ABS, Clock, Airbag, Body, etc.)
- Reprogram the ECU boxes.
- Programming with As-Built.
- Online link to the Ford homepage
Note: But advanced features require you to have your own online account.
What vehicles does Ford diagnostic software support?
It can support most Ford cars on the market until 2018
2. Computer requirements and Devices connect
2.1 Computer requirements
To use Ford diagnostic software for laptop effectively, your computer or laptop configuration requirements should have the following:
– Windows 7 (64-bit) Or Windows 10 (64-bit)
– Core i5
– RAM: Minimum 4GB
– SSD Hard Drive: 20GB free space
Some professional laptops for Ford technicians: Laptop Panasonic CF-D1, Laptop Panasonic CF-19, Laptop Panasonic CF-31, Laptop Panasonic CF-53
2.2 Ford diagnostic tools
Currently, there are many j2534 compatible Ford IDS scan tool that can work with this software. However, we suggest you use 2 devices, VNCI and VCM II.
VNCI is a diagnostic and programming device compatible with the latest version of IDS software.
VCM II is one of the specialized Ford diagnostic tools that offers many outstanding uses to assist technicians in recognizing the vehicle’s status and thereby performing repairs easily. Some of the functions are mentioned below:
- Automatically recognize vehicle information and VIN number.
- In-depth error reading and debugging of all systems.
- Read data from all vehicle systems in real time.
- Install and program new ECU box systems such as: PCM, ABS, Clutch assembly, Airbag, Fuel pump, etc.
- Re-flash the software
- Install, set up and clear Speed governor data.
If you want to know How to get ford ids software or how to ford ids download? You can immediately contact the Eurocartool technician for more detailed information about FORD/IDS software or use the Ford IDS software download service.
If you have any questions about IDS software such as Ford IDS software free, Ford ids subscription, or how to use it? please leave a comment or contact us directly at WhatsApp: +84 388951999 Our technicians are always ready to advise and assist you.
There are no reviews yet.