Generally speaking, IDS For Ford – Mazda is software that replaces the Worldwide Diagnostic System – WDS, which has been improved to run on multiple operating systems on a computer. It helps users integrate diagnostic access and service information management into the same powerful computer.
IDS Software Functions
FORD/MAZDA IDS software has similar functions because they are global diagnostic software.
FORD/MAZDA IDS Software Functions
- Automatic vehicle detection.
- Read and clear system faults.
- Read dynamic data.
- Activate the actuator.
- Reset steering angle, set injector code, relearn high-pressure pump – injector, regenerate DPF bulb, exhaust brake system
- Set the key, synchronize the control box.
- And many other intensive features.
And many other enhancements include:
- Install and program new electronic control boxes on vehicles such as (Engine, ABS, Clock, Airbag, Body, etc.)
- Reprogram the ECU boxes.
- Programming with As-Built.
But advanced features require you to have an online manufacturing account.
To install and use the software effectively, your computer needs to have the following configuration:
- Windows 7 (64-bit) Or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Core i5
- RAM: Minimum 4GB
- SSD Hard Drive: 100GB free space
Some professional laptops for Ford/Mazda technicians: Laptop Panasonic CF-D1, Laptop Panasonic CF-19, Laptop Panasonic CF-31, Laptop Panasonic CF-53
Each Mazda IDS and Ford IDS software must run on different operating systems. If you have the above equipment ready, EUROCARTOOL will assist you in your installation. You can leave comments or contact us via WhatsApp: +84 388951999. We will assist and answer any questions you have.
There are no reviews yet.