VNCI is a J2534 device that supports the latest versions of IDS and FDRS. It has diagnostic, coding and programming functions. Can communicate quickly, at high speed, read and clear errors, read data stream (DATA LOGGER)… See details about the device in the description below.
Information about the device
Name: VNCI MF J2534
Product Type: OEM Professional Diagnostic Tool
Protocol: J2534; ELM327
Supported vehicle series: Ford; Mazda; Toyota; Honda
Features of the device
- VNCI is compatible with the latest version of IDS and FDRS software
- Support diagnostics, programming replacement control box components.
- Support many software compatible with J2534 such as: Techstream, Ford IDS, FDRS, Mazda IDS,Honda HDS,…
- Support ELM327, J2534
- Can communicate quickly, high speed
- Read and delete errors, read data stream data (DATA LOGGER)
- VNCI can connect FDRS but with limited functionality can’t read the entire control box ECU
- Support all car models of Ford, Mazda, Toyota, Honda
VNCI MF Hardware Configuration:
- High speed CAN.(OBDII PIN 6 and PIN 14. Speed 500Kbps)
- Middle speed CAN.(OBDII PIN 3 and PIN 11. Speed 125Kbps)
- ISO9141 and ISO14230 K line.(OBDII PIN 7 and PIN 15)
- J1850 PWM.(AKA Ford SCP. OBDII PIN 2 and PIN 10.)
- Ford FEPS.(OBDII PIN 13. programming voltage up to 20V)
Eurocartool always wants to bring products that satisfy customers:
- Commitment to return in 7 days if found defects from the manufacturer
- 6 months warranty
- Fast delivery 5-7 days
- Technical support is available 24/7 for technical issues
Order VNCI equipment today to receive special offers from us. If you have any questions, please contact us via website or Whatsapp +84 388951999 for the fastest advice and support.
There are no reviews yet.