Are you looking for the right OBD2 To USB Cable for your use? Among thousands of devices on the market, we have compiled for you the top 8 connecting cables that are affordable but also provide convenient multi-function. This is especially useful for individuals who use the simple equipment needed to conduct diagnostics, as well as for garages that need equipment that can be used on a variety of vehicles.
FORScan ELM327 OBD2 USB Adapter
FORScan ELM327 is an OBD II vehicle code reader that supports the scanning and checking of vehicle engines. This instrument is recommended by ForScan experts to be used in conjunction with FORScan, Elmconfig, FF2 and FoCCCus software for the best diagnostic performance.
This adapter is specially made for Forscan. It supports all Ford protocols like J1850PWM, HS-CAN, MS-CAN, HS-CAN2, HS-CAN3 and can work as a normal OBD-II/EOBD/CAN code reader on all supported media.
The main functions of this device include Global window discovery/Bambi mode/Safe standby/Perpendicular parking/Trailer brake controller/Double honk disabled/Bell disabled doors/Reverse tilt mirror/Tire size correction and many more.
- Super-fast data transfer, for up to 500 kbit per second, similar to professional-grade coding and programming tools.
- Compatible with specialized software for Ford vehicles, supporting all OBD2 protocols.
- Various repair functions for ABS, DPF, EPB, PATS, SAS, SRS, TPMS parts of FORD & LINCOLN & MAZDA & MERCURY vehicles (AFTER 1996)
- Compact, durable and flexible design
- You need to download the software and CH340T USB driver to activate and use
- Some functions are limited and require a License to activate
K+CAN OBD2 To USB Cable
K+DCAN is a connection cable designed by the FTDI 232RL / 232RLRQ chip to perform diagnostics, programming, reading and clearing errors, etc. The device allows users to make the switch between older BMW models. (1998-2007) using K-Line and later models (2007-2018) using the DCAN interface.
- Works more stable and faster than USB cable by data transmission capacity of 500 kbit/s
- Main function Read and clear error, Synchronize ECU, Programming, Coding ECU
- Works with INPA, EDIABAS, NCSexpert, NCS Dummy, SSS Progman, Tool32, WinKFP and many other BMW software.
- Only compatible with BMW 1998 to 2020 vehicles
- Easy to get out during diagnosis, coding
- Supports only a few simple coding functions
VAG KKL obd2 to usb cable
This is one of the best obd2 to usb cable, which device that supports the connection between a car and a laptop to perform reading and clearing trouble codes, reading control modules, etc. The cable only supports computers using 32-bit Windows systems and works compatible. with Volkswagen, Audi, Seat and Skoda. Some of the software used with this device includes VCDS (VAG-COM), VAG Commander, VAG-Tacho and many others.
Another special feature of the VAG KKL cable is that it has the cheapest price in the market in the segment of devices connected to Audi vehicles. The VAG KKL connector cable is a useful tool for car diagnostic and repair professionals, as well as for enthusiasts learning about their vehicle’s electronic systems.
Mini Vci J2534
Mini VCI J2534 is a professional diagnostic support cable for Toyota / Scion / Lexus vehicles manufactured from 2000-2016.
- Small design, easy to carry or store in the garage
- Support professional diagnosis, read and display dynamic and static data of Engine, ABS, SRS, ETC, Main body… etc systems.
- Supports all protocols such as K-Line ISO 9141; CAN ISO 15765-4; SAE J1850 PWM; SAE J1850 VPW; CAN 2.0B ISO 118986 KWP 2000 ISO 14230-4.
- Support key setting
- ECU activation and reprogramming
- Limited support for Toyota vehicles until 2016
- Limited coding features
- Difficult to connect
Ethernet to OBD for BMW
If you need a cable that supports F-Series control box coding, then the BMW ENET (Ethernet to OBD) CABLE is the most suitable choice. This instrument provides efficient coding and diagnostics when used in conjunction with E-SYS software. It can even support control box coding for the BMW F-Series.
- Compact design with a length of 1m for easy connection, easy to use
- Made of high quality plastic material, good insulation and anti-interference.
- Modules can be hidden or individual modules can be programmed.
- Works with all BMW F-Series & G-Series vehicles including M2, M3, M4, M5, M6, X3M, X4M, X5M, X6M and F20 1-Series, F22 2-Series, F30 3 -Series, F32 4-Series, F10 Series 5, Series 6, X3, X4, X5, X6.
- M135i, M140i, M235i, M240i, 320i, 328i, 330i, 335i, 340i, 420i, 428i, 430i, 435i, 440i, 535i, 540i, X3 M40i, X4 M40i.
- Provides only a few basic coding, tuning, and diagnostic features
- Poor communication ability
- Connection cable length is limited
MPPS V13.02 Cable
As a basic connection OBD2 To USB cable, MPPS V13.02 Cable does not possess many functions but it provides the ability to read, write flash memory and recalculate checksums through the dedicated MPPS OBD2 Cable diagnostic port. use. This tool is an affordable choice for those who want to quickly and simply adjust their car’s ECU to improve performance.
- Support Flash ECU adjustment easily
- Easy-to-use USB interface for good performance
- Allows you to read data streams and write flash memory from the vehicle computer
- New Chip for faster communication with ECUs
- Protect your computer from intrusion with super isolation
- Only Windows XP SP2 32-bit is supported.
- Not compatible with all vehicles, so users are advised to check the listing before purchasing
- The installation process is quite complicated but you can contact technical support at any time
If you need a professional grade OBD2 To USB Cable at an affordable price then OBDLink is the best choice. The device is designed to operate taking full advantage of the exclusive OBDLink functionality and FORScan software features.
- Recommended by FORScan
- Compact and easy-to-use device with a 16-pin USB and OBD port
- Super fast data transfer speeds and support for exclusive Ford CAN buses
- Provides 100% access to ECU and many other advanced functions
- OBDLink EX is optimized for Ford vehicles, but also works with all 1996 and later cars and light trucks sold in the United States, including all American, European, and Asian vehicles.
Nexiq OBDII Cable for USB Link
Nexiq OBDII Cable for USB Link is an OBDII diagnostic cable for Nexiq USB Link 3 and USB Link 2. With the J1962 16-pin adapter, this unit can connect to ord, GM, Dodge, Volvo/Mack, Isuzu and Hino.
- Nexiq OBDII Cable for USB Link is capable of connecting to a variety of transport vehicles, from cars to trucks, especially vehicles that require high accuracy such as trucks, buses, tractors, vehicles. containers,…
- With an OBDII connection cable design, Nexiq OBDII Cable for USB Link can connect to any diagnostic software that supports the OBDII standard, saving users the cost of purchasing different diagnostic devices.
- Stable and efficient operation for a long time.
Cons: Nexiq OBDII Cable for USB Link only supports OBDII standard, does not support other diagnostic standards such as J1939, J1708, or J1587, so it cannot be used for vehicles using other diagnostic standards.
For any obd2 to usb cable purchase decision, you should answer 2 questions first: is it suitable for your vehicle and does this cable have the connectors you need? Once you have the answers to these two questions, combined with the assessments we provide above, you will be able to choose the right connection cable for your needs. Connecting cables are a necessary investment that anyone needs to help read car trouble codes, so choose wisely.
In addition, if you have problems or want to support coding, remote programming, contact WhatsApp: +13155472355 for free advice from Eurocartool experts.
Hopefully the reviews above have told you what you need to know to get OBD2 To USB Cable. It’s a small investment that can save you trouble the next time you need to read your car’s trouble code.