Thinkdiag 4.0 is a line from Launch, which was newly launched in 2020. Launch ThinkDiag is a new product with more powerful features than EasyDiag. It can diagnose all systems on the vehicle and supports more than 115 lines of vehicles worldwide with 16 powerful reset functions. ThinkDiag Lanch is one of the most useful diagnostic devices this year for sure. Find out more about this device with Eurocartool below
1. Technical specifications of Thinking Diag 4.0
- Supported protocols: ISO 14230-4(KWP2000), ISO 15765-4(CAN), ISO9141-2(iso), ISO14229(UDS), SAE J1850(VPW & PWM)
- Supported phones: Android & IOS
- Connection method: Bluetooth
- Operating voltage: From 9V to 18V
- Operating temperature: -10oC to 50oC
2. Supported Language
ThinkDiag 4.0 Launch supports up to eight languages worldwide: English, French, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, and German. Thinkdiag Launch supports most of the world’s vehicle lines. Support for most of the world’s manufacturing (more than 115) from Europe, Asia, the Americas, and especially Chinese vehicles: AUTO-SEARCH, ASTON MARTIN, HONDA, PORSCHE, SUBARU, CITROEN, MAZDA, SGM, VW, AUDI, JP ISUZU, RENAULT, SUZUKI, DAEWOO, FERRARI, FIAT, GM, BENZ, KIA, ROVER, TOYOTA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, BMW, LAND ROVER, SAAB, USA FORD, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, DEMO, CHRYSLER, MASERATI, SEAT, VOLVO, HYUNDAI, PEUGEOT, SSANGYONG.
3. Thinkingdiag 4.0 Launch Diagnostic Device Features
Diagnose all vehicle systems: Including Read Errors – Clear all systems. – Current data reading feature: Displays the current data on the vehicle, which can be displayed numerically and graphically. – Automatic VIN recognition feature: The device can automatically identify the vehicle in a short time with high accuracy. Very helpful in car selection. – Activate actuators feature: The device with this feature is as powerful as other professional diagnostic machines. – ECU Coding: The device can connect to ECU and code for vehicle models – Inspect report feature: The device can make the diagnostic report and print it out to help you better understand the vehicle’s problem and find the repair solution
4. ThinkingDiag’s Special Features:
Thinkdiag launch supports 16 maintenance features to meet repair, and maintenance, including:
- Oil Reset Service
- Steering Angle Calibration
- Electronic Parking Brake Reset
- Battery Register & Battery Maintenance
- ABS Bleeding
- Electronic Throttle Position Reset & Learn
- Diesel Particulate Filter Regeneration
- Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset
- Tooth Learning
- Anti-theft Matching
- Injector matching
- Air Suspension Reset
- Gearbox Reset
- Sunroof Reset
- EGR Reset
- AFS Reset
Compare Thinkdiag 4.0 with specialized diagnostic machines:
Thinkdiag is a versatile diagnostic machine: integrated diagnostics, and fault reading for many different car manufacturers. Specialized diagnostic equipmen: Reads specialized errors for the company, fully integrated with error reading, diagnostics, coding, lookup, …
Advantages of the Multi-Functional Device, Launch Think Diag
- This device is an upgrade of Launch EasyDiag 3.0.Get faster connection speed.
- Compact design, convenient and fast to use on the phone.
- Support all systems, support most vehicle models on the market
- Support many powerful special features. – Support remote connection feature and send the vehicle to inspect results report to seek help.
- When you buy the device, you will receive EOBD2 software, DEMO, and any car company for free. Watch the video below for instructions on how to use and understand the Thinking Diag connector.
We have videos to guide customers to use the software and diagnostic equipment. And this is our channel, which you can follow to see the latest diagnostic video tutorials: Car Diagnostic Software
Or you can leave a comment or contact us directly at WhatsApp: +84 388951999.