IDS Ford Scan Tool are versatile devices that work in conjunction with IDS software to diagnose and delete errors for Ford vehicles. IDS Ford Scan tool is very much on the market but the best-performing equipment is few. Experts from Eurocartool will introduce you to 5 tools that have been used and tested ourselves.
VNCI – IDS Ford Scan Tool
VNCI MF (Vehicle Network Communication Interface) is a device that acts as a mediator between vehicle diagnostic software and the vehicle itself. It is designed to be compatible with both J2534 PassThru and ELM327 protocols. The ability to communicate rapidly and at a high velocity, diagnose and resolve errors, and read data streams (DATA LOGGER) is available.
Advantages of VNCI MF include:
- Fast communication: It can program most vehicle modules within just 5 minutes.
- Increased stability: It ensures reliable reprogramming without any disruptions.
- Enhanced coverage: It supports J1850 PWM programming for Ford vehicles manufactured before MY2006, expanding its capability to a wider range of vehicles.
The Vehicle Communication Module (VCM) is a durable and high-performing gateway for vehicle serial communications. It is designed to meet the communication needs of all Ford Motor Company vehicles.
The VCM is housed in a sturdy magnesium enclosure, with a protective plastic cover for the PCMCIA expansion slot. This slot can be used for various purposes, such as inserting wireless LAN cards or expanding memory.
To provide users with a visual indication of the VCM’s internal status, as well as the vehicle and host device (such as NGS Classic’s T-Handle, PC, Pocket PC/PDS, and Laptop/IDS) operation, the device is equipped with five LED status indicators. Additionally, the VCM comes with detachable cables, allowing for easy connection to industry-standard high-speed host interfaces and the vehicle under test.
VCM 2 – IDS Ford Scan Tool
The VCM II is one of the best IDS Ford Scan Tool, which device provides online diagnosis and programming support for Ford/Mazda models. It is compatible with software such as Ford IDS, Mazda IDS, and Mazda IDS. FDRS. This device is trendy among technicians due to its extensive range of functions.
- Automatic vehicle identification
- DTCs (Diagnostic Trouble Codes) may be read and cleared.
- Live Data Stream for Main ECUs with Recording and Playback Functions
- Fault with Guidance Obtaining New Software Existing ECUs: Re-flash
- New ECU programming and installation (PCM, ABS, Instrument Cluster, Air Bag, Fuel Pumps, etc.)
- Create New Keys
- Coding for Injectors
- Speed Governors DPF Regeneration Set, Adjust or Remove
- All Other Dealer Functions are Reset by Brake Bleeding and Steering Angle
VCX-nano is a VCI vehicle diagnostic interface that adheres to the SAE-J2534 and ISO-22900 PDU international standards. It is designed to be compatible with various vehicle communication protocols and features a compact design. VCX nano is a highly cost-effective diagnostic interface that is widely utilized by vehicle manufacturers for ECU online diagnosis and programming. It is also capable of supporting both third-party and original diagnostic software.
The VCX Nano works with IDS software to diagnose engine, transmission, ABS, and control panel problems and program the ECU, BCM and PCM.
SAE-J2534-1 and SAE-J2534-2 USB vehicle-to-PC communication are fully interoperable.
- All current and the majority of historic vehicle protocols: CAN, UART, KW2000, Class2, GM LAN, and more protocols are supported.
- Hardware support for Windows 7 CE and FCC compliance
- Firmware Updatable Support PC-based diagnostics using the Global Diagnostic System GDS & GDS2 deployment
SVCI J2534 STIC
SVCI J2534 is a specialized diagnostic device for Ford and Mazda vehicles. It has the ability to automatically recognize vehicle information and VIN, Advanced read and clear errors on the system, Read data of all vehicle systems in real time,…
This is a device used by many technicians for in-depth error reading and clearing. However, it does not support too much programming and updates are also difficult. So now it is not so popular as VCM devices.
Above are the multifunction IDS Ford Scan Tool that work with IDS software recommended by our experts. Using the right equipment not only helps technicians diagnose faster, but also more accurately. Also, if you have an error on your car that you don’t know how to fix, contact WhatsApp +1-848-294-6626 for a free consultation.