INPA BMW is a diagnostic software for BMW cars with the function of reading errors, deleting errors, checking, maintaining,… Let’s learn more about INPA BMW in the article below.
BMW INPA Software information
Software name: INPA BMW
Software Version: 5.0.6
Operating System: Windows 7/10/XP
Language: English and German
Compatible Hardware: INPA/Ediabas K+DCAN USB Interface
Functions of BMW INPA Software
The BMW INPA software is the BMW diagnostic software at the factory. All systems and modules connected to BMW vehicles read all BMW fault codes and provide live data and diagnostics and other functions.
- Inspection, Production, and After-sales
- ECU diagnostic data specification
- Read and clear error memory
- Upload and download data FLASH
- Read measurement value – Input/output control
- Calibration of single ECU variables
- Encode ECU variables -CAN (network area controller) emulating bus mode
- Integrated solutions for on-board / off-board
- Quick and straightforward GUI and data communication configuration instead of programming
- Supported customer-specific protocols
See more: How to use BMW INPA Software 5.0.6?
- OS: Microsoft Windows XP, 7 (32/64bit), 8, 8.1 (32/64bit), 10 (32/64bit)
- CD/DVD ROM Drive
- 1 Available USB Port (We recommend using the same USB port each time)
- Minimum 1.2GHz Processor
- Minimum 2GB of RAM
- Intermediate experience with navigating Windows and installing software/drivers
This mid-range configuration helps you install software that works smoothly and stably.
BMW INPA Software Coverage Vehicle List
- F series models
- E60 (E61, E63, E64)/5er, 6er
- E70 (E71, E72)/X5,X6
- E83 / X3
- E89 / Z4
- E90 (E01, E92, E93)/3er
- Mini R56 (R55, R57)
- Rolls Royce RR1 (RR2, RR3)
- Rolls Royce RR4
- Mini R50 (R52, R53)
- E85 (E86)/Z4
- E65 (E66, E67)/7er
Above is detailed information about INPA BMW 5.0.6 software. If you have any difficulty using this software to diagnose your BMW, please contact us viaWhatsApp: +84388951999 for a free consultation.