Land Rover SDD software is indispensable software for the diagnostics and programming of Jaguar and Land Rover vehicles. However, new technicians will find it difficult to use the software.
Therefore, the following article of Eurocartool will provide you with basic instructions for using Jaguar SDD.
What is JLR Diagnostic Software?
Land Rover SDD software is specialized modular programming and diagnostics software for Jaguar and Land Rover. This software works by reading the error code and providing it to the user. From the obtained data, you can proceed to analyze the codes and identify specific errors.
In addition, JLR software also has some of the following features:
- Analyze read/reset fault codes for repair.
- Reset the maintenance light.
- Read/Delete/Reset Airbag Light Code.
- Read / Clear / Reset ABS light code.
- Programming module.
- Secondary key programming.
If you do not have this software, you can download it for free here: Download and Installation Jaguar SDD 163 FREE
How to use Land Rover SDD software?
- Windows 7 (64-bit) or Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Core i5
- RAM at least 4GB
- Hard Drive: 256GB SSD.
Steps to take
1.Run JLR SDD
3.Click[Auto VIN Read]
5. Symptom Selection and click [Continue]
7. Click [Run] Complete vehicle – Data logger
8. Select signals
Select [Control module supply voltage]
Select [Battery voltage]
Select [Lighting status – Puddle lamp]
Select [Mirrors motor outputs – Mirror heat output]
10. Click play
11. Set the ignition switch to ignition on. Press tick to continue
12. PCM and SASM
13. Click Select
14. Select [Exit]. Press tick to exit
In addition, you can watch the video on how to use SSD software to repair Land Rover vehicles below:
Above are the detailed steps to use Land Rover SDD software shared by technicians from Eurocartool. If you have any questions during the use of the software, please contact us immediately via whatsApp:+1-848-294-6626. Our technicians are available to assist you 24/7.