If you’re looking for a rugged, best-performing laptop at a low price, the Toughbook CF-54 is a viable option. Unlike other semi-rugged laptops available at this price, the Toughbook CF-54 has many advantages that make you love it. Follow the article below of Eurocartool to know more details about this laptop!
Laptop Toughbook CF-54 information
The Toughbook series is part of Panasonic’s line of ultra-durable laptops dating back to 1996. Today’s 14-inch Toughbook CF-54 Lite is one of the newest models available, and also one of the thinnest of its kind. early life. Its shock-resistant, shock-resistant design meets 819G standards for shock, dust, water and even spark resistance making it a great choice for fieldwork.
- CPU Intel Core I5-7300U 2.6Ghz
- Graphics adapter: Intel HD Graphics 620, Core: 300 MHz, Memory: 1067 MHz, DDR4, 22.214.171.12421
- Memory: 32 GB, DDR4-2666, 1066.7 MHz, 15-15-15-35, Dual-Channel
- MainboardIntel Kaby Lake-U iHDCP 2.2 Premium PCH
- Ram Laptop DDR4 bus 2400 8GB – PC4-2400T
- 256G Laptop SSD hard drive runs windows extremely fast.
- 14 inch screen – 1366×768 resolution – no touch
- Pin 6 cell
- Weight1.906 kg ( = 67.23 oz / 4.2 pounds), Power Supply: 537 g ( = 18.94 oz / 1.18 pounds)
- Actual usage time – 210H
The shell of the Panasonic CF-54 is made of magnesium – a tough and tough alloy used in tank manufacturing that makes the entire body shiny and modern. The CF-54 is renowned as the thinnest 14-inch laptop available in the Semi-Rugged laptop line. Because it is manufactured and fully compliant with MIL-STD-810G and IP51 standards, it is extremely resistant to impact, impact, dust and water resistance.
Although much thinner than its predecessors, that does not mean that the CF-54 does not carry the full advantages of the Semi-Rugged laptop line. The construction of the CF-54 laptop is very solid and sturdy even towards the center of the keyboard – where most other laptops usually bend. Strong 180-degree hinge, absolutely no deviation when typing or opening and closing all the way. The Toughbook CF-54 is one of the more rugged, slimmer and more portable laptops in its size.
Toughbook CF-54 owns connection ports including: COM port to configure the device, External display (VGA port), Headphone, Microphone, DC In, USB 3.0, Modem, LAN, Mini Port Replicator, PC Card, SD / SDHC Memory Card, RAM Module, Power Consumption, AC Adapter). The location of the ports is well arranged and you can use multiple ports at the same time without worrying about tangled wires.
Some advantages of specific connection ports are as follows:
SD card reader
Fast spring built-in SD card reader with an average transfer rate of nearly 180 MB/s. Moving 1 GB worth of photos from our card to the desktop took about 7 seconds.
The system uses the Intel 8265 module for WLAN and Bluetooth 4.2 as found on many modern Ultrabooks.
TPM 2.0, NIST BIOS, and a Kensington Lock are standard on all SKUs. For added security, higher-end SKUs feature a fingerprint reader and SmartCard CAC.
The bottom panel is secured with seven Philips screws and allows direct access to the 2x SODIMM slots as well as the WLAN and WWAN slots. It also allows access to the optical drive depending on the configuration.
The keyboard is ~28 x 10 cm, has a relatively quiet sound when pressed. In particular, the Small Arrow keys can be larger because they have a more spongy feel than the main QWERTY keys. The keyboard is additionally backlit with three levels of red, however the light is dimmer than the white backlighting on most Ultrabooks.
The small trackpad (8 x 4 cm) is difficult to use, especially when it comes to vertical scrolling. But in return, the toughpad is quite stiff and sensitive.
14″ Anti-Glare & Anti-Reflextive screen anti-glare and anti-reflective, 500 nits brightness is extremely bright, clearly seen in the sun. Panasonic TOUGHBOOK CF-54 is suitable for jobs in harsh conditions such as Shipbuilding, drilling rigs, ships, construction sites, bridges and roads, fire, medical, backpacking, mining, mining… or high-end businessmen who require durability and stability at the highest level
Detailed parameters of the screen of ToughBook CF-54
- B140XTN, AUO2E3C
- X-Rite i1Pro 2
- Maximum: 187.8 cd/m² (Nits) Average: 164.4 cd/m² Minimum: 2.13 cd/m²
- Brightness Distribution: 71 %
- Center on Battery: 174.5 cd/m²
- Contrast: 291:1 (Black: 0.6 cd/m²)
- ΔE Color 12.05 | 0.59-29.43 Ø5.2, calibrated: 4.34
- ΔE Greyscale 14.8 | 0.57-98 Ø5.5
- 56.2% sRGB (Argyll 1.6.3 3D)
- 35.7% AdobeRGB 1998 (Argyll 1.6.3 3D)
- 38.62% AdobeRGB 1998 (Argyll 2.2.0 3D)
- 56.1% sRGB (Argyll 2.2.0 3D)
- 37.36% Display P3 (Argyll 2.2.0 3D)
- Gamma: 1.4
The Toughbook CF-54 uses an Intel Core I5-7300U CPU that is 4 percent faster than the i5-7200U and 6 percent slower than the i7-7500U. In other words, the performance difference is so small that it’s hard for users to notice the advantages in practice.
Two internal storage bays are available. The first compartment is a convenient quick-release 2.5-inch SATA III slot near the front edge of the laptop. The second slot is an optional solution that requires additional disassembly
The Toughbook CF-54’s battery life is good enough that you don’t need to carry the AC adapter everywhere. Panasonic advertises up to 18 hours of battery life. But in reality, you won’t even get half of that. Still, it’s good enough to last a full work day, but it can’t even touch something like the LG Gram 17 in terms of battery life.
The process of charging from nearly empty battery to full battery takes less than 1.5 hours.
Overall, the Panasonic Toughbook CF-54 is a super good laptop with high performance that is shockproof, dustproof and water resistant at an affordable price point. Besides, this laptop also has advantages such as:
- Designed according to US – Japanese military standards
- Work outdoors. High screen brightness. The screen is clearly visible when used outdoors.
- High configuration CPU I5 gen 7, I5-7300U handles graphics quite well. Suitable for civil or mobile engineers, working outdoors, construction… reads drawings well.
- Slim, lightweight appearance design.
- Super durable, unique, strange, Laptop for military use.
- Resistant to impact, water, dirt, high temperature, steam, ….
You can own this super good laptop right now at Panasonic Toughbook CF-54
Any questions please contact us via website or Whatsapp +84388951999 for fastest response and support. At Eurocartool, our technicians with many years of experience are available to assist you 24/7.