You need to use the diagnostic tool for Porsche to perform error reading, error removal, programming, … for Porsche models. There are so many devices on the market today, you don’t know which one to use. In this article, Eurocartool will summarize for you the Top 5 Best Diagnostic tool for porsche for your reference.
Porsche PIWIS, whose full name is PIWIS Tester III, is the most powerful diagnostic device specialized in Porsche, which is also commonly used at dealers today. With its compact design, you can easily take it anywhere for repair.
- Can diagnose all vehicle systems
- Show circuit diagram
- Read and clear errors quickly
- Programming, coding ECU
- It can work on all Porsche models
Defect: The price is higher than other devices
If you just want to read basic vehicle errors, you can use another Diagnostic tool for Porsche devices available on the market. However, if you want to perform advanced functions such as coding, ECU programming, etc., you should use specialized devices such as PIWIS Tester III.
iCarsoft POR II
Like the PIWIS Tester II, the iCarsoft POR II is also a device designed for Porsche cars, but at a lower cost. It can read and erase codes from most vehicle modules.
In addition, iCarsoft POR II is capable of performing other functions such as oil service reset, EPB, DPF and injector programming. It allows you to reset maintenance reminders, tune engine performance, download troubleshooting solutions
- Affordable price
- Can diagnose most vehicle modules quickly
- Analyze possible errors and issue warnings
- Can read the data stream of the car computer and display the results as a graph.
- Connect via USB to PC
- Supports all ten vehicle service modes
- Unable to diagnose complex vehicle systems
- Not compatible with Porsche Piwis software
- No Bluetooth connection
With a price of less than 200$, this is the best choice for you, when supporting you with basic tasks such as diagnosing, reading errors, deleting errors,… other devices in this article.
VAS6154 is a diagnostic device for vehicles belonging to the VAG group, including Porsche. Like other devices, VAS6154 has all the basic functions to support reading errors, deleting errors, changing features, .. for Porsche models. Although not a specialized Porsche device, this device is used a lot by technicians during car repair.
- Can work with PIWIS software
- Support WIFI and USB connection
- Auto-delete and auto-save diagnostic protocols after successful transfer
- Can diagnose many vehicle systems such as ECS, ECM, ECT, ABS, EFJ, Airbag system, BCM, MMI,…
Defect: Does not support many advanced functions
Autel MaxiCOM MK808
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is a versatile diagnostic device for many current car models, including Porsche. Autel is a well-known manufacturer of multi-function devices in the market so you will not need to worry about the quality of this device.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 has all the standard functions for a professional diagnostic device.
- Support more than 25 different maintenance functions
- ABS and IMMO programming is possible without a dealer
- Easy-to-use touch design
- High price
- Not specialized for Porsche cars
- Not compatible with Piwis software
Foxwell NT510E Lite
Foxwell NT510E Lite is compatible with all Porsche models. It can be said that this is a device dedicated to Porsche car repair that supports all system diagnostics, with all maintenance service reset functions.
- Good price
- Diagnose all Porsche two-way OE level systems
- Compatible with global OBDI/OBDII/EOBD;
- Fully support 10 OBD test modes
- Easy to use
- Not compatible with specialized diagnostic software.
- No wireless capabilities
In general, in the price range of more than $ 200, this is the best Diagnostic tool for porsche you can invest and use in the repair process.
Above are the Top 5 Best Diagnostic tool for Porsche compiled by Eurocartool, hope you will have the best choice. In addition, we also provide Mercedes-Benz diagnostics and lookup software, which you can refer to on our website.